AY Customs Tesla Model 3 Dual Wireless Fast Charger Dual Qi Center Console for iPhone or Android with 2 Splitter Cables - No Software Upgrade Issues
Can you believe the Tesla Model 3 comes with a lightning cable and USB-C for charging your phone? It's one of the most technological advanced cars and you have to plug your phone into a cable to charge? No way! Well, worry no more, with our dual wireless charging pads, you'll get the fast charging you've wanted with a sleek design that looks like it came with the car!!
- Newest version of the wireless charging pad for the Tesla Model 3. No software issues with latest updates
- Direct replacement and easy install. Simple remove the stock rubber mat and drop the charger for direct replacement and fitment. Made with anti-slip mats to make sure your phone doesn't move around while driving
- Supports dual fast charging simultaneously or individually with LED indicator lights.
- Includes (2) splitter USB cables to ensure you can still have 2 USB ports available for your dash cam or any other USB devices
- Supports all phones with wireless charging capabilities
* Charge 2 phones simultaneously or individually.
* Super easy install! No more than 5 minutes, just remove the stock rubber mat and drop this in and plug into the USB ports in the car.
* Comes included with 2 USB splitter cables to ensure you still have 2 USB ports for your dashcam
* Supports all Iphone and Android devices that have wireless charging capabilities.
* No more fiddling with the lightning connector or USB-C cables.
* Uses an anti-slip material to prevent your phone from moving around while the cars in motion.
* 3M adhesive strips are included to secure the charger into place.
* Compatible with All Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus, Mid Range, Long Range, Long Range AWD which have Premium Interior option,except the 2019 Standard Range with Standard Interior
1 x Wireless Charger / Pad
1 x Manual
2 x USB Splitters to ensure you don't run out of USB ports
Please check the following before purchasing
1. Please check whether your phone supports wireless charging.
2. Your phone may charge with a case on, however if the case is too thick, it may not be able to charge wirelessly
3. Compatible with the latest software upgrades.